Saturday, August 27, 2011

Friday Favorite!!!! Fresh Herbs!

I know, yesterday was Friday.....*sigh.* It's amazing how hard blogging can become when life suddenly begins to move again. I couldn't let another week go by without a favorite, though. This weeks favorite is The amazing Aero Garden!



We started our garden 3 weeks ago. I bought it for Lyle as a birthday gift and we put it in storage when we moved to South Dakota. He was so excited to get it out when we got home that he put it together almost immediately. I am pleased to announce that we now have a fun little indoor garden growing. 



We have an herb pack that has been growing. There are 3 different kinds of basil and a couple of other things. Look how huge that basil has gotten! 



I am so excited this means we can have fresh herbs for a long time. So even through the winter months I can put fresh basil on my pizza without having to buy it at the store and have it go bad before I use it all.

I absolutely love it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts