Saturday, August 13, 2011

Don't worry, I'm still alive!

I'm sorry about my hiatus! Holy moly life gets crazy!!!! Since my last post we have moved back to Idaho Falls, into a house with Vandy, Tyrel, and Kemry (Vandy is Lyle's sister). I have applied for more jobs and been unpacking and all sorts of fun things! Whew! Anyways, I didn't want you to think I don't have any good recipes or any favorites of anything. So, here is a favorite for yesterday.

This is a blog that Lyle and I have started following very frequently. It is called Tartelette and it is written by Helene, a pastry chef from France and also a food photographer. I love her recipes and her photos! 
Make sure you check it out! She also does a lot of gluten free recipes. 

Sorry this is short, but I'm still unpacking!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts