Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'll make you a cake! :)

Hi everyone! I have had a couple of friends ask me if I can make them a cake. I just thought I would tell you all, I will gladly make you a cake if my schedule is open! Also, you would need to live close to me. But, I would be thrilled to do it. I really could use more excuses to practice, and I love doing it. Because you would really be doing me a favor by letting me practice, I would only charge you for the materials that I have to purchase. Also, you would have to cut me a little slack because I am "practicing." :)

We are moving August 2nd, so if you would like one between now and then, let me know.

I also do more than just the fondant or buttercream cakes I have blogged about before. Here are some other pictures of other things I have done in the past:

These are mini Mint Oreo cupcakes

This is a blue berry ribbon sponge cake


 Blueberry cupcakes

Mini Flower cupcakes (I can do a variety of flowers now)




 Lemon Meringue Cupcakes


Chocolate Mousse Cake

Strawberry rainbow sponge cake





 Fondant elements cake for class: Drape, ribbon insertion, frills.

The famous chocolate mousse cupcakes


Sorry the pictures are not the best. Most of these were made a while ago and most of these pictures were taken with my phone.

Anyway, let me know if you want a cake and we will work something out. :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are moving close to me! I'll order the lemon meringue cupcakes when you get settled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely owe you a few cupcakes for letting us stay with you! :)

      Delete
  2. great idea! I bet you will be suprised how often you get asked once people know you do this! I stopped sharing the info a long time ago, now its basically word of mouth. If I am every feeling a lack of desire to do a cake, I will come to you first! Thanks for letting us watch you grow as a great cake maker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...yeah, I was debating for a while on whether or not I should actually tell people I will do this. But I figure I can always say no if I absolutely can't. Plus, I really want to practice. I hope I can become really good at it one day. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm making a 'mad scientist' cake, at Cam's request, for his birthday. Can I just say how nice it would be to call you up and have a fabulous cake appear? Cam will love whatever I do just because he's a sweet, contented child, but I would be humiliated to ever show it to anyone else! I love seeing all your beautiful culinary projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your cakes are wonderful! This is really the one thing that I love doing, I'm not good at anything else.

      Delete

Popular Posts