Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Sweetness (AKA: I forgot about a favorite yesterday, oops!)

So, since I am an awful person and forgot to blog about a favorite yesterday, I am going to post a favorite today. Funny enough I discovered this amazingness yesterday. Do you like Jamba Juice? Well, if you don't have one close buy, you can try the jambaliciousness (their word, I borrowed it) which is their new Jamba Bars! We saw them at Wal Mart yesterday (and because we are deprived of a Jamba isn South Dakota), HAD to try it! And I will say, it absolutely fills the Jamba craving. In fact, they not only meet the Jamba craving, they your basic craving for Ice Creamy Goodness!!!!



AND THE BEST PART IS?!!!!!!!! They are all very low in calories!!!!! We tried the "Coconut Pineapple Passion Smashion Fruit Sorbet and Yogurt" (thats a mouthful!) bars and they were only 90 calories a piece and some of the others were only 70!!!!!!


If there is one favorite of mine that I think you really need to buy, it's this one. Especially with the heat the way it is out there! Dear 93 degrees, thanks for the excuse to eat some creamy goodness on a stick. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts