Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Favorites!

So, this last week has been crazy and that is why I have yet to put some recipes up from things I made on the 4th of July. But they will come, so never fear!

I have decided that I am going to start a little weekly post about my favorite things and since Friday starts with the same letter as favorite, why not do it on Friday? So that's what we are doing!

Todays Favorite thing is:




This website is my absolute favorite place for cupcake stuff. They have some of the most adorable cupcake wrappers and this is the only place where I have found the huge pastry tips that allow you to make the large mound of frosting like the pro's. 





There are so many adorable liners and I love them :)

Sometimes they only have certain tips in stock, but if you keep checking back, you can find the ones you want. :)



They have candy equipment, tons of sprinkles, and lots of other goodies. 

Well, that's my favorite today. I hope you check it out, and it becomes a favorite of yours too!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts