Monday, April 9, 2012

My Weekend!




Well, my little sister graduated, my brother-in-law had a birthday, and it was Easter. So, I made 3 cakes this weekend. They definitely are not the best cakes I have ever made, but 3 in one weekend was kind of busy and I was a bit hurried. So much for having a break once school was out. :)



I forgot to take a picture of Tyrel's birthday cake before we started eating it. 



I made Kimberly a graduation/birthday cake. I was experimenting with a softer filling and it didn't work out so well.... so the cake is less smooth than desired. Also, my fondant was too soft, which means it took on too much of the bumpy shape of the 


My mom also asked me if I could make a cake for Easter dinner. I did this yesterday morning before church. Whew! 

Anyways, I hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks for indulging me in my cake posts. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts