Saturday, June 2, 2012

Photo Obsession

So, I'm not a photographer. Lyle isn't a photographer. But he is taking a class that has caused us to buy one of these:



and one of these:


And some other random photography equipment. 

The class he is taking is excellent and has taught him a lot about taking pictures. He has done some quite amazing photos. Here is a link to his class blog if you are interested in seeing the kinds of things he has done. http://lyleborders.wordpress.com/

This picture even got him the "deans choice" for that particular assignment http://www.byuideanspics.com/




I have loved this new little obsession. I have even taken some pictures of my own. 




Now, I know what you are thinking. "Melissa, this has nothing to do with food. Why are you posting about this on your food blog?" Well, one day, I am hoping to take pictures of food that really get the mouth watering. Maybe with Lyle's class and our continuous random dabbling in photography, we will get there. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts