Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome to my blog. Woo!

Hello world! Welcome to my food blog. :)

I know you're saying: "The world doesn't need another food blog." I would tend to agree, however, this isn't going to be just ANY food blog. It is going to be most AMAZING food blog you have ever followed! And it will be one of a kind because it will be about my adventures in food (which you won't want to miss out on, I promise). I know I am not a professional (yet). But won't it be fun to watch me try, fail, and occasionally succeed at things? Well, my husband thinks it is. That's why he has encouraged me to make a blog about my foodi-ness (oh, and you'll get to learn lots of new words like "foodi-ness") for a while now.
The blog title was one thing Lyle and I argued about for a long time. Everything I suggested he didn't like, and everything he said made me think, "really?" Until one day I just said, "A Taste of Love." And we were set!

So, now that I have convinced you beyond all disbelief that you want to read my food blog (sometimes I'm sarcastic.....good thing to know before you start reading my posts), lets dive on in shall we?

Here's to making mistakes, making progress, and occasionally impressing the pants off of everyone (self included)!


(Yumm!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts