Friday, September 7, 2012

When You Come Visit....{1}

I am trying to get back into the swing of food blogging. After a few months of tough classes and work schedules, I have enjoyed a nice break and now I am working on new content for the blog.

For those of you who have not followed my every post on Facebook or my family blog, we have moved to Washington. We are in the Greater Puget Sound area, just minutes from Seattle and Bellevue. It is a food lover's paradise. It's such a fun area, that I thought I would entice some of you out to visit us. And honestly, what is a better incentive than amazing food? So here it is, a new series of posts called "When You Come Visit..." because you should know what you are in for when you do. Are you ready?




When You Come Visit: The Bothell, Washington Edition {1}

I am excited to introduce you to a doughnut shop that Lyle and I fell in love with. Absolutely head-over-heals-in-maple-bacon-amazingness love. Wait, did I just say "maple bacon?" Of course I did! 

One amazing place we would take you, should you decide to come visit us, is...

(Click on the link...no really. You HAVE to look at these amazing doughnuts)

Frost Doughnuts is located in Mill Creek about 10-15 minutes from us.
(I thought about doing this blog post after we ate all of the doughnuts. Oops. But I took pictures of the box. Yes, it would have been a great excuse to get more, but we are trying to be a little healthy.)








Call me crazy, but have you ever seen a more beautiful doughnut box? 

They have an amazing doughnut that is a maple bar with good bacon on top. Not the cheapy little precooked stuff, but real, amazing bacon. I should also mention some of their other amazing flavors: Butterfinger Blast, Peaches and Cream, Peanut Butter Perfection, Pecan Caramel Cream, Pineapple Upside down, Salted Caramel, Southern Red Velvet.... I have to stop, I'm making myself hungry. 

Start saving your money and planning a trip. You know you want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts